|Shapes||Corona, Gordo, Toro|
Alec Bradley Cigars are taking cigars to the Maxx! Bigger is better, that’s the plan for Alan Rubin and his Alec Bradley Cigar Company via its newest line, MAXX.
Maxx, true to its name, provides maximum power in maximum sizes. All of the cigars are at least 50 ring gauge and run from five inches to a giant 9 1/4:
• The Fix: 5 inches by 58 ring;
• The Culture: 6 1/2 inches by 54 ring;
• The Curve: 7 inches by 58 ring (torpedo) and
• The Ego: 9 1/4 inches by 50 ring.
• The Freak: 6 3/8 inches by 60 ring
There is a trend toward larger cigars. MAXX suits that market segment by delivering a rewarding smoke and are priced so you can fill your humidor without emptying your wallet. Each cigar is priced the same! The cigars are made in Honduras and offer a medium-to-full body featuring a Nicaraguan Habano wrapper. MAXX has received a 91 rating.