Great News, FREE SHIPPING now on orders over $79!
Back
To
Top
Tabac Manil "Semois" - Le Petit Robin Pipe Tobacco
Click the icons below for product information.

Tabac Manil "Semois" - Le Petit Robin New

Semois has acquired a cult following here in the US. This Burley-like tobacco, only grown in the Ardennes Valley in Belgium has a robust flavor evoking notes of cigar leaf with an underlying floral note. For some, it's so bold that they relegate it to the occasional bowl, but for those who enjoy the flavor, but find it too rich for frequent smoking, we're glad to introduce Le Petit Robin, the first blended tobacco containing Vincent Manil's Semois.
70% of this blend is a mixture of mellow, smooth golden tobaccos, with the remaining 30% consisting of Semois. You'll get the distinct flavor of Semois from La Petit Robin, but nicely counterbalanced with other mellow and sweet leaf. Now there's a Semois tobacco you can enjoy anytime.

Blend
PackIn StockPriceQtyCart
Le Petit Robin
3.5 Ounce BagBackorderedNotify$24.99

There are no customer reviews for Tabac Manil "Semois" - Le Petit Robin, yet. Be the first to write one!

CLICK HERE to learn how to get FREE SHIPPING on your entire order!